This rich report analyzes middle managers’ perception of digital transformations undergone by their organizations. A bilingual (English/French) online questionnaire comprising 36 questions, targeting middle and top managers from organizations of over 2000 employees, was answered by 94 middle managers. The questionnaire consisted of 4 series of questions:
- digital tools & social media they use, and savviness (3 questions)
- middle managers’ challenges associated with digital transformation (9 questions)
- their views of how corporations are transforming, and related issues (12 questions)
- their general state of mind (6 questions)
In parallel, over 15 interviews were run with experts and persons in charge of digital transformation in large corporations.
To view an executive summary of the findings, click here.
Participants belonged to the following corporations: Air Liquide, Alcatel Lucent, Alix Partners, Alstom, Areva, Artelia, AT&T, Atos, Avanade, AXA, Bearing Point, BNP Paribas, British Columbia Public Service, BT, C&A, Capgemini, China Ting Holdings, Cisco, Daimler, Danone, DBApparel, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Bank, DSM, EMC, Engility Corporation, Ernst & Young, Faurecia, Fiat Chrysler Rimaco, GE Healthcare, Gemalto, General Motors, GP Strategies, Huawei, IBM, KPMG, La Mutuelle Générale, Lafarge Holcim, Lloyds Banking Group, McDonald's, Merck, Microsoft, Mölnlycke, Orange, Orange Business Services, Philips, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Publicis, PWC, Renault, Right Management, Rockwell Collins, Safran, Saint Gobain, Salesforce, Sanef, SAP, Schneider Electric, Shire, Siemens, Sodexo, SSE, Sun Chemical, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Technicolor, ThyssenKrupp, Total, Transdev, Ubisoft, United Guaranty, United Technologies, ZenithOptimedia.
Who should read the report
The report has been written to bring insight to:
- CHROs and HR teams to understand the impacts of the digital transformation, how middle management actually endures this transformation, and find insights for strategic planning
- CLOs and Corporate University teams to help their work of developing middle managers generally and specifically when it comes to the digital transformation
- CDOs and Digital Transformation executives: insights to develop strategy and adoption programs, avoid pitfalls and foster on the right levers
- Change executives and teams, internal or consultants,
- Executives and middle managers who what to take charge of their and their teams development and adaptation to the fast changing corporate landscape
Purchase the report
47 pages, PDF.
Note: the report also exists in French, see here.
Please choose your option and currency, and click the corresponding button to proceed to payment. We will send an receipt with VAT together with your report. Allow a delay of 24 hours to receive your report in PDF format, customized with your name (individual copy) or your organization name (corporate copy). The prices below are VAT included. You will be able to pay with Credit Card via Paypal, or with your Paypal account.
To acquire the report via your organization's purchase order, or to get a printed copy, contact email@example.com . Printed copies: 20€ each (on top of the below prices; volume discount for corporate copies), plus shipment.
Upgrade from Individual to Corporate copy
For buying in a different currency, please contact us. GBP prices published in the Executive Pack of May 2016 are not valid any more. If you want to buy in a different currency, we will send you a Paypal invoice, valid for the current day, in the currency of your choice, at the bank exchange rate of the day, plus 10% to cover change commission. Thank you for your understanding.