Early Strategies regularly researches disruptive change topics.
Scroll own to see:
- How Middle Management Copes with Digital Transformation (May 2016) - PDF, 47 pages, 295€; also available in French
- Organizing CSR in Large Companies (2012)
- Corporate Directories are Becoming Enhanced (January 2011)
- Toward Enterprise 2.0 (February 2010)
- Speeding the Adoption of Enterprise 2.0 (March 2009)
- The Business Impacts of Social Networking (November 2008)
- How do Women Network (December 2008)
Our next research will start early 1Q17. Keep in touch !
This white paper was realized for the European Professional Women’s Network. Senior and international professional women were the target group for the survey How do women network?, that ran from March to May 2008 and gathered 310 participants.The survey found that a typical senior international professional woman forms her networks primarily for social/personal reasons (e.g. […]
This white paper funded by AT&T can be downloaded for free here. The Social Networking ground swell is building rapidly. It is time to decide whether your business can take advantage today or whether you’d prefer to stay on the beach and wait until the waters are calmer. This paper is the 1st of a […]